siren of the sea: the original look

This is the look done as the tip card said to with one change; the tip card said to wet line with mermaid:




Also here is an updated photo of my teeth a few days after using the smiling bright system and of course brushing them. I feel like the brushing helped to remove and stains or specs still on my teeth. 

Labels: , ,

BareEscentuals Belle: siren of the sea: the original look

Sunday, May 1, 2011

siren of the sea: the original look

This is the look done as the tip card said to with one change; the tip card said to wet line with mermaid:

  • Sand Dune on lid
  • Mermaid in crease
  • Buxom gel liner in black
  • Regular Foundation Routine
  • Coral Blush
  • Glazed donut as a dupe for Chiffon 



Also here is an updated photo of my teeth a few days after using the smiling bright system and of course brushing them. I feel like the brushing helped to remove and stains or specs still on my teeth. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home