Okay, so new month = new kit, but due to being crazy busy and a lack of sun to photograph the kit/looks in I haven't even started on this months yet. But it is going to be Good Morning Gorgeous
and I am so excited to start playing. I am hoping that by monday I will be able to get some things posted, so hang in until then! For now here is a look that I love to wear anytime, and know that it will look good so I don't even have to think about it.
This is my easy go-to look if I want to wear eyeshadow but don't have a lot of time. Also this doesn't take many brushes or colors so it is also handy for on the go and if you want to go out at night you can just smoke it out some more very easily. I keep everything I need to complete this look in my purse (it all fits in the roll that I talked about in my everyday face post
) everyday but I am also a little crazy. Here is how you get it:
- Apply High Shine Meteorite (with the applicator it comes with) to your lid up to the crease
- Take the Crease Defining Brush and buff or blend out in the crease and make sure that the color is all over your lid as well, I find that this tends to take on a different look when buffed in the crease so it looks like two shadows when only having to apply one! If you want a more dramatic look you can blend the color up more into the "v"
- Next take the Full Edged Liner Brush and apply Wild Jungle (or sometimes I use Retro) along upper lash line and blend up, using the technique to make lashes look fuller (you can skip this step if you like)
- Then apply Buxom Lash Liner in Leatherette and Flick up slightly
- Regular Foundation Routine
- Smitten blush or what ever you have on hand...it is such a neutral color that any blush will work
- Samantha Buxom Lip Gloss, or again what ever you have on hand. Some times I will pair this with a darker gloss if I am going out at night such as Leslie Couture Buxom
Labels: Belle of the day