don't forget the bare luxury tsv

Today is the last day to get the TSV Bare Luxury at the special price, and if you want it for auto delivery then you have to get it today to lock in the special price on all of them! I just ordered mine, what are you all waiting for? I will share it with you as soon as soon as I get it!


Labels:

BareEscentuals Belle: don't forget the bare luxury tsv

Friday, November 18, 2011

don't forget the bare luxury tsv

Today is the last day to get the TSV Bare Luxury at the special price, and if you want it for auto delivery then you have to get it today to lock in the special price on all of them! I just ordered mine, what are you all waiting for? I will share it with you as soon as soon as I get it!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home