As soon as I saw the color of Wednesday, I was in love and knew it was going to be one of my favorites out of this kit. For this look I did it kind of in reverse for the application because I wanted the green to really show and be pigmented. Because the eye was so bold I wanted to make the cheeks more subtle and let the eyes be the focal point. I really like the way this turned out and because I like my hair today I decided to show you a full face photo too! Keep reading to see how I got this look!
Here is how I got this look:
- Exotic Pearl on the brow bone with the Crease Defining brush
- Then use the same brush to apply Soho lightly in the crease, not taking it all the way in, and a little in the "v"
- Pat Wednesday on the lid and blend it into the crease color
- Dry line your lower lash line with Wednesday all the way across
- Apply Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette on upper lash line with a small flick
- Curl lashes and CG Lashblast and FDVM
- Everyday Foundation Routine
- Hydrating Coral Blush
- Sunny Buxom (sorry its not pictured!)
Labels: Belle of the day, Good Morning Gorgeous, Kit of the Month