Thank god it's friday! Mostly because I really wanted to wear Friday all week long! I wanted to do a more dramatic look as most people go out on friday night so why not make this a going out look. Although I did tone it down a little with the blush and lip gloss because when I put my makeup on it was still daytime! If I were to go out I might choose a darker Buxom or maybe a Pretty Amazing. (and if I do I will post photos later!) Also this color photographs more black looking but its more teal.
Here is what I did:
- buff Skyline in the crease and in the "v"
- pat Friday over lid and blend into Skyline (2 applications)
- dry line Friday on lower lashline half way across and up to meet "v"
- apply Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette to upper lashline and flick out
- apply Ink eyeliner pencil on upper lashline and bottom inner rim halfway in
- i took a q-tip with makeup remover on it to clean up and make the "v" really defined
- curl lashes and apply FDM and FDVM
- Everyday Foundation Routine
- Optimist Blush
- Samantha Buxom
Labels: Belle of the day, Good Morning Gorgeous, Kit of the Month